Historic Event & Wedding Venue in Toronto
Originally opened in 1930 as “Eaton’s Seventh Floor,” The Carlu was designed by French architect Jacques Carlu. In 2003, the space was reopened as “The Carlu” event venue after an extensive restoration. Now recognized as one of Toronto’s best examples of Art Moderne architecture, The Carlu has been designated as a National Historic Site of Canada. As the preferred space for high profile weddings, social fetes, conventions and corporate celebrations, this one-of-a-kind event venue has played host to royalty on several occasions.